The following definitions apply:
- General Terms and Conditions: the provisions and conditions laid down in the following articles that apply to the services provided by Dantes Psychology Services.
- Third parties: third parties engaged by Dantes Psychology Services for the implementation of the service agreement.
- Services: the services provided by Dantes Psychology Services consisting of tailor-made consultancy work and exclusive training courses in the prevention and management of threats, extortion and / or stalking of public persons, directors, Human Resource employees, well-known Dutch people and others as well as providing advice regarding investigation methods for large-scale criminal investigations.
- Employee: the person who performs work for or on behalf of Dantes Psychology Services.
- Assignment: the assignment to provide services to Dantes Psychology Services provided by the client.
- Client: the company that or the person who issues the Assignment.
- Agreement: the service agreement or any other agreement to which the general terms and conditions of Dantes Psychology Services apply.
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all offers, quotations, work, order confirmations, Agreements and invoices relating to the Services between the Client and Dantes Psychology Services.
- The applicability of any purchase and / or other terms and conditions of the Client is expressly excluded.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions or additions thereto are only valid insofar as they have been agreed in writing.
- If and to the extent that one or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions deviate from one or more provisions of the Agreement, the provisions of the Agreement shall prevail.
- These General Terms and Conditions also apply to additional and / or new assignments from the Client.
- If one or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions are invalid or do not become legally valid, the remaining provisions of the General Terms and Conditions will remain in force. The parties will consult on the provisions that are invalid or do not become legally valid in order to make a replacement arrangement, all this with the proviso that the scope of the General Terms and Conditions is preserved.
- These General Terms and Conditions also apply to the Third Parties engaged by Dantes Psychology Services in the context of the implementation of the Agreement.
- The Agreement is concluded after acceptance of the offer by the Client, unless cancellation by Dantes Psychology Services takes place immediately after acceptance. The Agreement will be confirmed in writing by Dantes Psychology Services to the Client.
- Dantes Psychology Services is authorized to use the services of Third Parties in the performance of the Agreement, either as a subcontractor or by temporarily hiring staff. The use of Third Party services by Dantes Psychology Services is without prejudice to the responsibility and liability of Dantes Psychology Services for the fulfillment of its obligations under the Agreement.
- If it appears during the implementation of the Agreement that the actual circumstances thereof impede or threaten to impede proper implementation, the parties will amend the original Agreement in relevant parts in a timely manner.
- If it appears during the execution of the Agreement that in order to properly fulfill the Agreement, a change or extension of the work to be performed is required, then both parties are obliged to cooperate in a relevant change to the Agreement.
- If during the execution of the Agreement the Client gives further instructions or wishes to change the existing Agreement, then subject to the provisions of the previous paragraphs, this will only be possible if an additional or new Agreement is concluded between the parties.
- All agreed rates and prices are exclusive of sales tax (VAT) and any other taxes, levies and duties.
- During the term of the Agreement, Dantes Psychology Services has the right to change the agreed rate or the agreed prices if cost-increasing circumstances so require. Client is notified of this change in writing three (3) months in advance. If the Client does not agree with the change, the Client is entitled to terminate the Agreement within ten (10) working days after receipt of the notification on the date on which the change would take effect.
- If cost-increasing circumstances occur between the time the offer is made and the Agreement entered into, Dantes Psychology Services is entitled to increase the proposed prices in the offer.
- If a fixed price has been agreed for all or certain Services and during the performance of the Services it appears that the expected amount of work and / or the duration of the work takes more time and / or more time than estimated, resulting in Reasonably not from Van der Meer.
- Investigative Psychologists can be expected to provide the Services at the agreed fixed price, this will be regarded as additional work and the Client will be obliged to pay the additional work in full to Dantes Psychology Services in accordance with the usual prices of Dantes Psychology Services.
- Dantes Psychology Services will execute the Agreement to the best of its knowledge and ability and in accordance with the requirements of good workmanship.
- Dantes Psychology Services has an obligation of best efforts and not an obligation of result with regard to the Services to be provided by it.
- Dantes Psychology Services is permitted to use Third Parties and Employees without the prior consent of the Client
to engage in the implementation of the Agreement and to have certain activities to implement the Agreement performed in whole or in part by Third Parties. Dantes Psychology Services will ensure that Third Parties and Employees engaged by it will also act in accordance with Article 10 (confidentiality obligation).
- The Client will ensure that all data that Dantes Psychology Services indicates is necessary or that the Client should reasonably understand to be necessary for the execution of the Agreement, as well as access to work space, persons, etc. to Dantes Psychology on time Services are provided.
- Client guarantees the quality and accuracy of the information provided by the Client, as well as the complete and timely delivery of this information. If the data required for the implementation of the Agreement has not been provided to Dantes Psychology Services on time by the Client, Dantes Psychology Services has the right to suspend the performance of the Agreement and / or the extra costs resulting from the delay in accordance with the usual rates of Charge Dantes Psychology Services to the Client.
- Dantes Psychology Services is not liable for damage of any nature whatsoever due to the fact that Dantes Psychology Services relied on incorrect and / or incomplete information provided by the Client, unless this inaccuracy or incompleteness should have been known to Dantes Psychology Services.< / li>
- In the event of force majeure, the fulfillment by the party concerned of the obligations arising from the Agreement will be suspended in whole or in part for the duration of such force majeure without the parties being mutually obliged to pay any compensation. A case of force majeure will be communicated to the other party in writing, together with the supporting documents.
- Force majeure is understood to mean, in addition to what is understood in this regard by law and case law, all external causes, foreseen or unforeseen, over which Dantes Psychology Services cannot influence, but as a result of which Dantes Psychology Services cannot able to meet its obligations. In the context of the implementation of the Agreement, in any case, but not exclusively, force majeure exists at Dantes Psychology Services if the following situations occur: all circumstances as a result of which the execution of the Agreement is, temporarily or otherwise, prevented and which is outside the will of Dantes Psychology Services, and which in any case includes, but is not limited to, the strike of the Employees, traffic jams, disruptions in the computer network of Dantes Psychology Services, disruptions in the power supply, lack of timely availability of Client required data, accidents, explosions, more fire and illness of Employees.
- If Dantes Psychology Services has already partially fulfilled its obligations upon commencement of the force majeure, or can only partially meet its obligations, it is entitled to separately invoice the already performed or executable part and the Client is obliged to pay this invoice, unless the already executed or executable part has no independent value.
- Dantes Psychology Services is liable for work performed by its employees.
- Dantes Psychology Services is not liable for all losses, damage or injury suffered by or in connection with the implementation of the Agreement by the Client, its staff or third parties, unless these are due to gross negligence or negligence on the part of Dantes Psychology Services . Dantes Psychology Services is also not liable for direct consequence and / or consequential damage.
- Liability of Dantes Psychology Services for indirect damage, including consequential damage, lost profit, lost turnover, is expressly excluded.
- Any liability arising out of or in connection with the implementation of the Agreement is limited to the amount that is paid out in the case in question under a liability insurance policy taken out by Dantes Psychology Services.
- If Dantes Psychology Services has no liability insurance or for whatever reason no payment is made under the said liability insurance of Dantes Psychology Services, the total liability of Dantes Psychology Services will in no case exceed the amount that the Client is or has been owed to Dantes Psychology Services for the period of the Assignment that has then expired, with a maximum of the fee payable over the last three months.
- The Client indemnifies Dantes Psychology Services against any claims from Third Parties, including persons employed by the Client, who suffer damage in connection with or as a result of the performance of the Agreement and which damage can be attributed in whole or in part to Dantes Psychology Services.
- If Dantes Psychology Services is liable vis-à-vis the Client on the basis of the provisions under this article, Dantes Psychology Services is authorized, in consultation with the Client and for its own account, to correct this attributable shortcoming or the ensuing shortcoming. limit damage and / or eliminate it.
- Without prejudice to the rights accruing to Dantes Psychology Services arising from the law or Agreement, in the absence of timely payment, the Client will be deemed to be in default without any notice of default or judicial intervention and will then, in addition to the amount due, be subject to the then applicable legal interest plus 2% is payable on the outstanding invoice amount for each month or part of a month that payment has not been made, counting from the invoice date.
- Client is not entitled to suspension of payment or settlement, unless Client is a natural person.
- Each party guarantees that all information received before, during and after the conclusion of the Agreement will be treated confidentially, unless required by law to disclose this information. Without prior written permission, the parties will not receive information from the other party in any way or make it known to third parties other than in the context of the Agreement.
- Further rules regarding confidentiality may be laid down in the separate Agreement.
- In the cases described below and insofar as granted below, each of the parties has the right to dissolve the Agreement in whole or in part without notice of default and without being obliged to pay damages with immediate effect and without judicial intervention:
- Client: if Dantes Psychology Services is accountably in default in the performance of its work and Dantes Psychology Services does not repair its shortcoming free of charge within a period of thirty days after receipt of a registered letter in which Dantes Psychology Services has been given notice of default.
- Each party: if the other party fails to fulfill any other obligation under the Agreement that is of such a serious nature that the other party cannot reasonably be expected to continue the Agreement and the non-fulfilling party, after written notice by registered letter has been given notice of default, fails to comply with this obligation within 30 days of receipt or to take steps to correct it.
- Each party: if the other party has requested debt rescheduling or suspension of payment, or the other party has been declared bankrupt.
- Each party: if the other party is dissolved or liquidated or an application is submitted for this;
- Each party: if the other party is placed under guardianship;
- Each party: when a substantial part of the other party's assets are subject to enforceable attachment or precautionary attachment and this attachment is not lifted within fourteen (14) days of the attachment.
- The termination of the Agreement has no retroactive effect, but has the consequence that compliance with the Agreement is no longer mandatory.
- Termination of the Agreement takes place by means of a registered letter to the other party.
- The copyright, trade name, logo and any other intellectual or industrial property rights in all documentation, visual material, know-how and other information (in the broadest sense of the word) made available by or on behalf of Dantes Psychology Services and / or delivered to the Client, remain with Dantes Psychology Services. The Client is not permitted to copy, make available to third parties, sell, publish or otherwise disclose that documentation, image material, know-how and other information from Dantes Psychology Services without the written permission of Dantes Psychology Services. to make. Client must treat all information and know-how received from Dantes Psychology Services in strict confidence. The Client is also not permitted to use this information and know-how for cases other than those expressly provided for in writing in the Agreement.
- The Client is not permitted to copy documentation, visual material, know-how and other information (even if these have been produced in collaboration or for the account of the Client) and the goods that have been produced with it without prior written permission from Dantes Psychology Services or to use a method other than that expressly provided in writing in the Agreement. Documentation and the like remain the property of Dantes Psychology Services, even if they have been manufactured at the request of the Client and / or the costs of manufacture have been charged to the Client. If, during the performance of the Agreement, intellectual property rights arise and / or can be created, these rights belong to Dantes Psychology Services and these rights will be transferred by the Client to Dantes Psychology Services as necessary. The Client will never attempt to acquire these rights.
- The Client is not permitted to change, remove or make unrecognizable any indication of intellectual or industrial property rights of Dantes Psychology Services.
- Dantes Psychology Services is permitted to take and maintain technical measures to protect the intellectual property rights at the then-current prices.
- Client indemnifies Dantes Psychology Services against all third-party claims arising from infringements of an intellectual property right with regard to the manufacture, delivery or use of a product made or performed in accordance with the Client's specifications. This indemnity also applies if Dantes Psychology Services has to make changes to an existing case or work on behalf of the Client.
- Invoices must be paid within fourteen (14) days after the invoice date.
- Any comments and / or comments on the invoice must be notified in writing to Dantes Psychology Services within five (5) business days of the invoice date. Making any comments and / or comments does not affect the Client's payment obligation based on the invoice.
- Dantes Psychology Services is at all times entitled to demand security of payment from the Client at its first request and / or to demand an advance payment and / or interim payments to be determined by Dantes Psychology Services, failing which Dantes Psychology Services does not is obliged to continue with the execution of the Agreement, without being in any way in default thereof.
- If the Client has not paid the amount owed on the basis of the invoice or has not paid it in full within fourteen (14) days after the invoice date, the Client will be in default without further notice and by default in default and interest on the outstanding amount of ten (10) )%, unless the statutory interest within the meaning of Article 6: 119 (a) of the Dutch Civil Code is higher, in which case this statutory interest applies, whereby part of the month is counted as a full month. In this case, Dantes Psychology Services is also entitled to suspend the implementation of the Agreement.
- In the event of late or incomplete payment, the Client will owe both extrajudicial and judicial costs. The extrajudicial collection costs amount to at least 15% of the principal sum, with a minimum of EUR 1,500. The legal costs will not be limited to the amounts allocated by the court to disbursements and the salary of a lawyer or authorized representative, but will include the costs of litigation made entirely by Dantes Psychology Services, including the actual costs to be paid by Dantes Psychology Services for salary and disbursements of its lawyer or authorized representative and the bailiff and other costs. Proof of legal costs may include the invoices of the aforementioned contracted persons.
You can register on the website via the digital registration form for a desired activity, of via an email or email@example.com following the training leaflet. After you have sent the form, or the mail, you will receive a notice of your registration. In Addition, you will receive a confirmation of entry by post or e-mail a few days before the activity, with any further information about the program and location.
If We cannot accept your registration, you will receive a message as soon as possible.
Your registration is binding. This means that you or your employer is obliged to pay the participant's contribution after registration. Cancellation policy can be read in article 7.4 of these conditions. The obligation to pay does not apply if we cannot accept your registration, OF by a cancellation from our side.
2 Fee for Participation
If There is a participation fee for an activity, they are listed in the information on the website of de folder. The following applies:
- The said amount is exclusive of VAT, except if something else is mentioned.
- Payments should be made prior to the trainingactivity, unless a different payment condition is mentioned in the activity.
- If you register for an activity, you are personally responsible for paying the participation fee. You are Also responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the data you fill in, including the information required for a correct invoice.
- If you Have not filled in this information correctly or not, and we need to modify the invoice or send a new invoice, we will
€50.00 (Excluding VAT) for administration fees.
3. Cancellation & Postponement
If you want to cancel an activity for which you have registered, this can be up to 4 weeks before the start of the activity. You will receive your participation costs back. Up To two weeks before the start of the activity, 50% of the costs will be charged. The cancellation policy may vary with some activities. In that case this is explicitly stated on the relevant activity on our website.
In case you may be prevented and wanted to sign-in a replacement. You can register a replacement in writing at any time prior to an activity. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may have to postpone or cancel an activity. If you signed up for this activity, you will receive a message as soon as possible. If the activity is postponed, we will place you without obligation on the list of participants for the deferred activity.
- Failure of one of the parties to enforce any provision of these General Terms and Conditions over time does not in any way affect the rights of the party involved to demand full compliance by the other party. The submission by one of the parties in the event of a breach by the other party of one of its obligations does not imply a waiver by the first-mentioned party of its rights arising from that obligation. Parties may only invoke the provisions of this paragraph within 12 months of the occurrence of the relevant right.
- The Terms and Conditions are governed by Dutch law.
- Any dispute regarding the formation, interpretation or execution of an Agreement, as well as any other dispute relating to or in connection with the Assignment, whether legal or factual, will not be settled in accordance with the Arbitration Regulations of the Netherlands Arbitration Institute . Arbitrators will decide according to the rules of the law The place of arbitration will be Amsterdam. Nevertheless, Dantes Psychology Services has the right to sue the Client before the competent civil court according to the law.
- A dispute is present if one of the parties makes this known to the other party in a registered letter, stating the reasons and accompanied by the supporting documents.
- The data and information that the Client provides to Dantes Psychology Services will be kept carefully and confidentially by Dantes Psychology Services.
- Dantes Psychology Services acts in accordance with the AVG which will be effective from 25 May 2018. Dantes Psychology Services will maintain a register of processing activities on the basis of the AVG.
- Dantes Psychology Services may only and exclusively use the personal data of the Client in the context of the execution of its delivery obligation or the handling of a complaint.
- Dantes Psychology Services is not permitted to lend, rent, sell or otherwise disclose the personal data of the Client.
- The Other Party has the right to inspect, the right to correction and the right to remove the transferred personal data.
- When visiting the website, Dantes Psychology Services may collect information from the Other Party about the use of the website through cookies.
- The information that Dantes Psychology Services collects through cookies can be used for functional and analytical purposes.
- Dantes Psychology Services may only use the personal data of the Other Party for necessary specific purposes.
- Dantes Psychology Services will not store the personal data for longer than necessary.
- The Other Party is entitled to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority regarding his / her personal data. The Dutch Data Protection Authority is obliged to handle this complaint.
- The Other Party agrees that Dantes Psychology Services will approach the Other Party for statistical research or customer satisfaction research. If the Other Party does not want to be approached for investigation, the Other Party can make this known.